- dumbledore: sit down you little fucks i ain't done yet
- dumbledore: to hermione granger thank fuck you read books or else these two dipshits would be dead by now here have 50 points or something
- dumbledore: to ron weasley for being an awesome chess player here bro let's fist bump you a little smart ginger 50 points for you too
- dumbledore: next for harry potter cuz i know i'm only breeding you to die and i feel bad bro here have 50 points sorry about your shitty life xoxo
- dumbledore: and neville here have like 10 points cause i hate slytherin and i need an excuse for gryffindor to win okay dumbledore out
I love unmade beds. I love when people are drunk and crying and cannot be anything but honest in that moment. I love the look in people’s eyes when they realize they’re in love. I love the way people look when they first wake up and they’ve forgotten their surroundings. I love the gasp people take when their favorite character dies. I love when people close their eyes and drift to somewhere in the clouds. I fall in love with people and their honest moments all the time. I fall in love with their breakdowns and their smeared makeup and their daydreams. Honesty is just too beautiful to ever put into words.
Why do “Women’s” razors even exist?
Such a minor thing to complain about, but seriously, they’re bits of plastic and metal that shave off hair. Why are we dividing them into genders? Besides, in my experience, “Men’s” razors are cheaper, there’s more in a pack, they last longer and are generally a better shave than “women’s” razors. And really, a single blade? Do you know how much hair women shave off regularly? Guys, generally, don’t shave leg hair, or pubic hair, or armpit hair, just the hair on their face, and you think a single blade is going to do the job? Ha!
I just finished reading Peter Pan and I don’t think people understand how most of the movies that take place after the actual story are inaccurate. I feel like a lot of people are missing out by not reading the book.